12 Days Discover the South - take your time...
The South Island of New Zealand is one of the most spectacularly beautiful places on Earth! If you're short on time, this 12-day South Island itinerary is perfect. Fly by helicopter onto a glacier, go caving, explore the Abel Tasman National Park and do a few scenic hikes. Don't try doing it all. The more quality time you spend in New Zealand, the better the experience!
- Mt. Cook National Park and Glacier lakes
- Dunedin’s Penguins + Albatross colonies
- Hiking Fiordland & visit Milford Sound
- Outdoor Action Capital Queenstown
- West Coast Glaciers, Pancakes & Forest
- TranzAlpine train via Southern Alps